Congratulations on making the step to sync your WooCommerce store with QuickBooks POS Basic, Pro or Multi-Store – v12 or later!
There’s a few requirements we’ll want to confirm before we begin with your setup/configuration. This can be done on the setup call with us or on your own before the call.
You can schedule a setup call with us from within your account after you sign up.
- An active QuickBooks Desktop POS file on one of the following versions. Admin access is required to initially connect to QuickBooks.
- Any global edition (US, UK, CA, etc.) of QuickBooks Point of Sale (v.4.0 or later)
- An active WooCommerce store (running V2.x or V3.x of WooCommerce) with a valid SSL certificate.
- Ensure your database password does not contain the following special characters + / # % ‘ ? (all others are compatible). This is not something you should have to check first, as our plugin will display a warning during activation if this is something you need to check.
- Ensure that there is a valid SSL certificate installed on your WooCommerce site, and your admin area is being accessed over https. The QuickBooks Web Connector requires an HTTPS connection.
- v22.214.171.124 of QuickBooks Web Connector. It is important that this version is the one installed on your computer, as later versions will not work with QuickBooks POS.
- If you can’t find the Web Connector on your computer, it can be downloaded on Intuit’s site here, and installation instructions will be found there as well.
Once the above requirements are confirmed, you may schedule a complimentary setup call with us, or move right into the easy installation/configuration steps on your own.