Are you seeing this error when syncing orders into QuickBooks Online?
Error:6000: [A business validation error has occurred while processing your request, Business Validation Error: Something this action required is no longer available. Another user may have deleted it. Please refresh your screen to see the current information.]
This error usually occurs
- When some type of data (customer, product, account) has been recently deleted in QuickBooks, and our sync isn’t aware of this deletion.
- A tax-related setting/mapping is incorrectly set/missing in our sync.
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Dashboard and click Refresh Customers & Products to update our sync with the latest QuickBooks customers/products. This will also update mappings if a customer/product has been deleted in QuickBooks.
- If the error remains when re-pushing the order over, check your settings in MyWorks Sync > Settings – ensure all settings in the Default and Tax tab are correctly set, then save.
- If the error still remains, check your tax mappings in MyWorks Sync > Map. Ensure everything is correctly mapped to corresponding rates in QuickBooks, then click save.