- Backup your WooCommerce files & database. This module is fully tested but nothing is more important than the safety of your data!
- Download the plugin from your MyWorks Client Area or the email you received.
- Upload PluginUpload.zip file to WordPress (WooCommerce must already be installed)
- If uploading directly to WP Plugins – go to /wp-admin/plugin-install.php
- If using FTP/File Manager upload to wp-content/plugins
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’
Automatic plugin upgrades are included in your license with us. When an update is available, you’ll be able notified within the Plugins screen of your WordPress Admin, where you can easily upgrade to the latest version with one click.
Updated on August 8, 2017