Our WooCommerce Sync for QuickBooks Online has built-in compatibility with the popular WooCommerce extension – Sequential Order Numbers Pro.
This compatibility allows you to sync orders to QuickBooks relying on the custom order number set by WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro – instead of the default WooCommerce order ID. This is most useful if you need to ensure your WooCommerce order numbers don’t conflict with QuickBooks Online invoice numbers. Read our article here on why this sometimes occurs.
What do I need?
Once you have installed the WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro plugin – there’s only a few steps left.
- First, we’ll set up the WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro plugin.
- Visit WooCommerce > Settings in your WordPress admin sidebar.
- On the first tab in the resulting page (Orders), scroll down to the new “Order Numbers” section added by this plugin.
- The image above shows the recommended setting for configuring these settings. You may of course, configure it any way you’d like. Don’t forget to save when you’re finished!
- Secondly, we’ll enable our built-in compatibility for the WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro plugin.
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Compatibility in your WordPress admin sidebar.
- In the section labeled WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro, click the switch to turn on compatibility.
- Once you’ve completed the above steps, future WooCommerce orders will be correctly numbered with the settings you set in Step 2, and we will sync the orders over to QuickBooks Online using these new/custom numbers.