Sometimes in the course of using our integration – you may need to move your site to a different host, or copy a staging site you’ve been working on to the live instance. When doing so, all of your plugin-side settings & mappings will be saved, as long as the plugin is not deleted from your WordPress install in the course of migration.
Once migrated to the new site/server, there’s only a few steps you have to do to re-issue your license and reconnect to QuickBooks Online.
- Visit your account at myworks.design/account – and reissue your license from within the My Licenses tab. (or contact us, and we can assist)
- In your wordpress admin, visit MyWorks Sync > Connection.
- Scroll down to Step 2, and if it still shows connected to QuickBooks, simply click Disconnect.
- Then, click the green button to re-connect to QuickBooks.
- Once connected, paste the Access Token into Step 4 and save.
- Now that you’re connected – the last and most important step is to Refresh Data, to pull in the correct data from your new QuickBooks Online company into our plugin. Visit MyWorks Sync > Dashboard and click Refresh Background Data to do so.