Sometimes in the course of using our integration – you may need to connect to a different QuickBooks Online company – whether you’re switching from sandbox to live, or you simply are changing QuickBooks Online companies. Here’s the steps to do so.
- Go to MyWorks Sync > Connection in your WordPress Admin.
- Scroll down to Step 2 and disconnect from your current QuickBooks Online company.
- Scroll up to Step 1 and ensure that you’ve set the correct Mode (Sandbox or Live) and Connection Number (1 is default) – then Save.
- Scroll down to Step 2 and click the green button to connect to QuickBooks Online.
- Once connected, paste the Access Token into Step 4 and save.
Now that you’re connected, you need to ensure that no data is still stored from the previous QuickBooks Online company, so we need to refresh your data, and clear your mappings, before proceeding again with setup.
- To Refresh Data, which will pull in the correct data from your new QuickBooks Online company into our plugin, visit MyWorks Sync > Dashboard and click Refresh Background Data.
- To clear mappings, which will clear all your Product, Customer, Payment and Tax mappings, visit MyWorks Sync > Dashboard and click Clear All Mappings.