During setup of our MultiLocation integration, you’ll be required to enter a Google Maps API key – which is used for address proximity calculation – both for order routing and automatic inventory geolocation display. The Google API Services that we require enabled are below:
- Geocoding API
- Distance Matrix API
- Geolocation API
- Maps Embed API
- Places API
- Visit this Google Developer Doc and click the Get Started button.
- Choose the Maps product and click Continue.
- Select or create a “Project”.
- Choose or create a “Billing Account”. The first $200 of requests per month are free, and there’s very low chance your site will be sending more than that amount of requests.
- Click “Next” to enable the Google Maps platform.
- Copy the provided API key into our Settings area.