Now that our module is installed, you’re ready to start syncing! First step is to ensure that all of your data is mapped.
- Visit the Map menu. The items in this menu represent the different types of WHMCS data that you’ll need to map to their corresponding QuickBooks Online data to ensure accurate and smooth syncing.
- Visit each menu in the Configure Mappings menu and map and save your data. Mapping clients is a one-time chore, as when future clients are created, they will be automatically mapped.
- Syncing happens in only two simple ways – real time and manual.
- Real Time: When clients, invoices and payments are created in WHMCS, they are real-time synced to QuickBooks Online, no action is needed on your part.
- Manual Push: To push over historical data, go to our Push pages and select the data you’d like to push over, then hit Push. You’ll see a status window detailing the progress of the push.
- As with any complex setup like WHMCS and QuickBooks Online, you may encounter some errors while syncing.
- First of all, ensure that you are connected to QuickBooks Online and that all of your data is mapped.
- Then, inspect the error in the Log menu in our module, and determine if it’s an error you can resolve, like the data already exists in QuickBooks Online, or some data isn’t mapped.
- If you’re not able to resolve the error, simply open a ticket with us and we’ll be glad to assist.
Updated on October 7, 2018